Join our team
When you choose a career in care you’re choosing a job
that makes a difference to people’s lives. At Genuine
Care Homecare Services, we welcome people with a genuine
passion for helping others and we will support you in
being the best at what you do.
We’ve supported many people move into the care sector.
Our rigorous training programme ensures that our carers
have everything they need to excel in their roles.
Training includes theory based training, practical
training and in the field training and support.
We are a small family run business and we truly value
our employees. As a Genuine Care employee you'll be
working with a friendly, passionate team and you’ll also
receive the following:
- Flexible working hours that suit your availability
- Four weeks pro rata annual leave entitlement
- Rigorous training and induction
- Ongoing free training, development and supervision
- Free uniform and supplies including ID Card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items
- The opportunity to work in differing social care areas to broaden your experience and develop new skills
- The opportunity to obtain qualifications whilst you work
- You will receive support and back up, both in the field and in the office, from friendly and professional colleagues
- Opportunity to progress to positions that are more senior.
- Regular customers
Email us with your CV now to apply. Email or call us on 01732 866627 with any questions you may have.