Last updated: January 2023
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey for Trinity Homecare, Berkeley Home Health, Genuine Care, Fitzrovia Homecare, or Country Cousins.
2. Employees or agencies of Trinity Homecare Holdings or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to claim any prize you may win.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the website research survey and submit email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the survey in the subject line. The survey is free to enter.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Trinity Homecare Holdings accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is the same as the closing date of the survey. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 31/01/23.
9. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon voucher.
10. The winner will be notified by email within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond to Trinity Homecare Holdings within 14 days of being notified by Trinity Homecare Holdings, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Trinity Homecare Holdings shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Trinity Homecare Holdings shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Trinity Homecare Holdings by email.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Trinity Homecare Holdings retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. Trinity Homecare Holdings accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
16. Trinity Homecare Holdings reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
17. The decision of Trinity Homecare Holdings in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 18. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 19. The Prize draw is run by Trinity Homecare Holdings: Warwick House, 25-27 Buckingham Palace Road, London, United Kingdom, SW1W 0PP.